Bond, Christian, Effingham, Fayette, and Montgomery Counties: Education Employment Exchange
Click this banner to return to Job Listings
School Psychologist 2022-23 School Year
Mid-State Special Education
As Per Salary Schedule
Mid-State Special Education is seeking qualified candidates for a current School Psychologist opening. Full-time, part-time, and retired applicants seeking an experienced and supportive team with flexible scheduling are encouraged to apply.
Job Description: See attached Job Description at www.midstatespec.org for detailed information.
• Illinois PEL with a School Psychologist Endorsement
• M.S., M.A., Specialist, or Ph.D. Degree in psychology or educational psychology and completion of a school psychology program
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management skills with the ability and willingness to collaborate with school personnel to promote student learning
• Possess a valid driver’s license and maintain automotive insurance coverage as required by IL law
The school psychologist will provide psychological services, including testing, counseling and consulting to assist in meeting the social, emotional and educational needs of students in regular
and special education programs; administer and interpret psychological assessments of students;consult with teachers, administrators, specialists, agency and district personnel and parents;
counsel students; contribute to behavior management programs; and perform related duties as assigned in accordance with provisions of Joint Agreement’s policies and requirements.
Terms of Employment:
• Full-time or part-time with number of work days to be determined by applicant availability
• Immediate start date
• Regionally competitive salary and benefits
How to Apply:
Please call 217-526-8121 for details on the position and location. A letter of interest, current resume, and application (available to complete online at www.midstatespec.org) may be provided to Angela Armour, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.