|Job Title:||School Social Work or School Counselor 2023-24 School Year|
|Job Type:||Special Education|
|District:||Mid-State Special Education|
|Salary Range:||As Per Salary Schedule|
Mid-State Special Education is seeking qualified candidates for a School Social Work or School Counselor opening. Full-time, part-time, and retired applicants seeking an experienced and supportive team with flexible scheduling are encouraged to apply.
Job Description: See attached Job Description at www.midstatespec.org for detailed information.
• Illinois PEL with a School Social Work Endorsement or School Counselor or MSW and willingness to complete a School Social Worker approved program
• M.S., M.A., Specialist, or Ph.D. Degree in social work from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited program with specialization in school social work
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management skills with the ability and willingness to collaborate with school personnel to promote student learning
• Possess a valid driver’s license and maintain automotive insurance coverage as required by IL law
Job Summary: The Social Worker or Counselor will provide school social work and/or counseling services in the assigned schools along with caseload management tasks including direct therapy, facilitating groups, completing assessments, social developmental studies, and participating in the IEP process, supporting instruction within the classroom, developing FBAs and BIPs, and assisting in the enhancement of school climate. Additional duties may be assigned in accordance with provisions of the Joint Agreement’s policies and requirements.
Terms of Employment:
• Full-time Permanent, 185-day position, or part-time available
• August 2023 start date or sooner, if available
• Regionally competitive salary and benefits
|How to Apply:|| |
Please call 217-526-8121 for details on the position and location. A letter of interest, current resume, and application (available to complete online at www.midstatespec.org) may be provided to Angela Armour, Director at email@example.com.
|Contact via email:||Angela Armour, Director Mid-State Special Education|
This job was posted on: 22 Nov 2022
Return to job listings