|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant - Youth Education Services|
|Job Type:||Non-Certified Staff|
|District:||Regional Office of Education #3|
|Salary Range:||As Per Salary Schedule|
Candidate must be a positive team member willing to work with the ROE #3 Youth Education Services team to provide a quality education to at-risk youth. Under the direction of administrator, candidate must have:
● Working knowledge of computer applications, including: word processing, spreadsheets, email, internet searching, and computer file management.
● Working knowledge of fundamental office skills, including basic bookkeeping, filing, phone etiquette, proofreading, and typing/keyboarding skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Knowledge and understanding of professional ethics
● Excellent human relations skills
● Understanding of confidentiality
Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
ROE #3 Youth Education Services is dedicated to providing a quality education to at-risk youth in Bond, Christian, Effingham, Fayette and Montgomery Counties. FOCUS, TriStar Academy and Phoenix Safe Schools currently serve youth in the regular public junior high school setting. New Approach, Aspire and Revive High Schools currently serve youth in the regular high school setting. Qualified candidates must be willing to work with students, families and community members to create a pathway of success for students.
*Start Date March 2023*
|How to Apply:|| |
Send letter of application, resume and credentials to:
1901 South Fourth Street
Effingham, IL 62401
or email to email@example.com
|Contact via email:||Amber Kidd|
This job was posted on: 16 Feb 2023
Return to job listings